The elevated mouth opening of the TMJ Series single toggle Jaw Crushers ensure significant production saving by eliminating frequent bridging of stone in feed opening. Optimum jaw nip angle reduces laminar product shape, ensures even manganese wear-off with increasing production.
- Heavy duty track unit with dual speed (optional) configuration.
- Safety guards in compliance with machinery directive. Sturdy walkway with handrails, kick board and access ladders.
- Dual power mode – flexibility to power the plant either by external electric connection or by on-board diesel generator power pack unit (optional).
- Four-point emergency stop. Detachable dog lead control system for marching.
- Radio remote control for marching (optional). Feed level sensor for crusher (optional).
- Electrical driven hydraulic system for quick setup & marching. Low noise acoustic engine canopy with overload protection.
|Opening Size (WxL)||mm||750x1064|
|CSS Range||mm||75 to 200|
|(inch)||(3.0 to 8.0)|
|*Capacity||TPH||150 - 400|
|GRIZZLY FEEDER AVGF 1142 V2|
|Stock Pile Capacity||m3||85 m3 at 40o|
|Stock Pile Capacity||m3||13.7 m3 at 40o|
|Hydraulic Tank Capacity||ltrs||400|
|Engine||Scania DC09 Engine with LEROY SOMER Alternator (or) CAT C9.3B Engine with LEROY SOMER Alternator|
|Diesel Tank Capacity||ltrs||500|
*Details may vary based on application
**Weight inclusive of motor & accessories
Note: All the above technical details may vary at any time during engineering process & design development